There is a major part of our understanding of life that we are lacking?
Our education system is clearly failing us.
Understanding how the body, our biology, works at a cellular level is the difference between having a grand long life or one full of ageing, disease, sickness and unhappiness.
To maintain true health we must provide our body with water and food choices that align with our cellular requirements not only at a nutrient level however at an electrical level.
We live in an electrical universe that is driven by energy.
So what do we eat?
Dr. Sebi recommends avoid hybrid foods which are plants and their fruits made by unnaturally cross-pollinating two or more plants together such as lemons, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, beans, celery.
They change the genetic structure, they alter the electrical composition, and diminish the pH balance to our detriment and demise.
Avoid using a microwave to reheat your food at all costs. It will kill your food of nutrients, energy and life.
This is the latest and most up to dat list and I have removed all his suggested foods that have since become GMO or have been discovered to by hybrids.
All information relating to Dr Sebi is of course respectfully his copyright and unfortunately with his death late last year we can only record and share his teachings. Hopefully more people will adapt to the old ways and connect back to our origins.
For more visit – https://www.drsebiscellfood.com/
Dr Sebi – Electric & Alkaline Foods List
- Amaranth greens – Spinach
- Wild Arugula (added)
- Bell Peppers
- Chayote (Mexican Squash)
- Dandelion greens
- Garbanzo beans (chick peas)
- Izote – cactus flower/ cactus leaf- grows naturally in California
- Lettuce (all, except Iceberg)
- Nopales – Mexican Cactus
- Mushrooms (all, except Shitake)
- Olives (including olive oil)
- Purslane (Verdolaga) – (added)
- Poke salad -greens
- Sea Vegetables (wakame/dulse/arame/hijiki/nori)
- Tomato – cherry and plum only
- Turnip greens
- Watercress – (added)
(No canned fruits or Seedless fruits)
- Bananas – the smallest one or the Burro/mid-size (original banana)
- Berries – all varieties- Elderberries in any form – no cranberries
- Grapes – seeded only
- Limes – seeded only
- Melons – seeded only
- Orange (Seville or sour preferred, difficult to find )
- Prickly Pear (Cactus Fruit) – (added)
- Raisins – seeded only
- Soft Jelly Coconuts (and coconut oil)
- Soursops – (Latin or West Indian markets)
- Tamarind – (added)
Suggested Nuts & Seeds
(Includes nut & seed butters)
- Brazil Nuts – (added)
- Hemp Seed (added)
- Pine Nuts – (added)
- Raw Almonds and Almond butter- (removed)
- Raw Sesame Seeds
- Raw Sesame “Tahini” Butter
- Suggested Oils
(New Section added by Dr. Sebi) Minimize the use of oils.
- Grapeseed Oil (added)
- Sesame Oil (added)
- Hempseed Oil (added)
- Avocado Oil (added)
- Olive Oil (Do not cook)
- Coconut Oil (Do not cook)
Suggested Spices – Seasonings
- Cayenne – African Bird Pepper
- Bay leaf
- Habanero (added)
- Onion Powder
- Powdered Granulated Seaweed (Kelp/Dulce/Nori – has “sea taste”)
- Pure Sea Salt
- Savory (added)
- Sweet Basil (added)
- Turmeric (added by Sebastian)
- Curcumin (added by Sebastian)
- 100% Pure Agave Syrup – (from cactus)
- Date “Sugar – (from dried dates)
Suggested Alkaline Grains
- Wild Rice
- Fonio – (added)
Suggested All Natural Herbal Teas
- Anise (?)
- Burdock (added)
- Red Raspberry
- Tila (added)
- Matcha (added by Sebastian)
Suggested Organ Cleansing Herbs
- Burdock Root – blood and liver cleanser, and diuretic,
- Bladderwrack (seaweed) – vitamin and mineral supplement, and diuretic
- Dandelion– blood and liver cleanser, and diuretic
- Elderberry (Sambucus Nigra) – combats mucus buildup, colds, and HIV
- Sea Moss – Irish Moss (seaweed) – vitamin and mineral supplement
- Sarsaparilla – blood purifier, diuretic, antibacterial, and an anti-inflammatory
I am now personally going to follow this list and have started avoiding Broccoli, Celery, Cauliflower, Carrots and Lemons as they are are all hybrids.
The key to eating better food is learning about why we should eat it. It takes an effort to prepare our foods and if more of us worked in communities and grew our own food we could change society. Lets hit the pharmaceuticals where it hurts the most and this is with education and adaption to better behaviour.
Be the change and start yourself and seek to add these foods and structured water into your life.
Who is this guy?