Create a healthy environment.
The first step in fostering a healthy environment is by encouraging direct family, work colleagues and friends to be role models and to make them aware of your goals.
Don’t let others bring you down.
Discuss your goals and make the request of change to events, habits, circumstances and other aspects of your life that inhibit your success. You must “walk the talk” and so must the people and the environment around you.
Remove the bad apples.
Get yourself a coach who can be your support mechanism and the person who you know is 100% behind your goals. This person is your fitness, lifestyle and health teammate and they share your journey.
I recommend a coach like myself and look to enrol in programs that support your growth towards new stages and changes in your life. It can be a collaborative process with supported guidance towards lifestyle independence. A good coach will educate you through the process of change and support you on a personal level.
Maybe you want more?
- Establish your vision, mission, attitude and commitment?
- Learn the 5 secrets to direction?
- Learn the top 26 key attributes of a successful person?
- Learn the 7 pillars of awareness that breeds success?
- Learn the 14 habits of sustainable adaption that will launch you to success and keep you there?
- Follow Facebook – Sebastian Jago Coach Page
- Follow Facebook #2 – OCA Official Facebook Page
- Follow Youtube – FitnessSecretsTV
- Follow Instagram – coach_sabby_j
- Follow Instagram – betterlife_project
Fill in the form below and book your clarity session with Sebastian.