A word that relates not only to relationships but in business. I have been thinking about this lately and how it applies to my life as I work hard to set up my future.
I admit that at times I have established some rocky ‘foundations’ in my past businesses and relationships and when we evaluate our position we find that it all comes down to values and an ability to find a level of congruence. In life, it generally takes two to tango and we are always dancing with others around us.
Choose wisely whom you choose to deal with and make sure to have clarity on what you want to do and achieve. Some clear planning and deep thinking in this area surprisingly goes a long way.
No one was ever successful on their own, and once you have established your values, make sure to align with people who also hold strong to these set core of values and look to set up a foundation of understanding around this focus.
This applies in all aspects of life.
Foundation key words:
- Your Values
- Your Mission & Vision
- Building A Movement
- Operating Procedures
- Growth Mindset
- Adaptation & Flexibility
All we can do is keep learning and growing and I feel we can also do this together.
Maybe you want more?
- Establish your vision, mission, attitude and commitment?
- Learn the 5 secrets to direction?
- Learn the top 26 key attributes of a successful person?
- Learn the 7 pillars of awareness that breeds success?
- Learn the 14 habits of sustainable adaption that will launch you to success and keep you there?
- Follow Facebook – Sebastian Jago Coach Page
- Follow Facebook #2 – OCA Official Facebook Page
- Follow Youtube – FitnessSecretsTV
- Follow Instagram – coach_sabby_j
- Follow Instagram – betterlife_project
Fill in the form below and book your clarity session with Sebastian.