As an investor I feel that diversity and security for the long term game is very important when assessing the volatility and profitability of your portfolio.
I admit I am not employed in the investment industry nor do I pretend that I have all the answers.
I am just a regular guy who is passionate about making firm intelligent decisions that work for me and support the people I care about.
I am also a big believer in passive income streams like BitConnect which are not always easy to establish.
What options do we really have?
I can only share my perspective and others can make decisions that they feel is right for themselves and their family.
Please use the following information with due diligence and invest wisely.
This is not investment advice however is a perspective I believe worth considering.
Following are extracts from the BitConnect website and I hope you find them useful.
Passive income is income resulting from cash flow received from alternative sources on a regular basis, requiring minimal to no effort by the recipient to maintain it or compound it.
Sounds like something worth including into your investment strategy?
Some examples of passive income:
- Investment property with a positively geared income stream
- Profits, cash flow, and earnings from a business that you are not directly involved in with time or energy.
- Interest derived from a term deposit, bank account or a pension.
- Royalties paid for intellectual property (IP) such as artwork, sound production, music, literature, manuscripts, computer software, or a patent
- Earnings from internet based initiatives such as advertisements.
- Dividends or capital gains obtained above and beyond that of just owning stocks, securities, ETF’s and commodities.
- Any other income derived from a non engaged level of commitment
So where does BitConnect fit in to passive income streams?
Below is an image of the inbuilt interest calculator where you can ascertain your projected profit for the term period of your choice.
For the sake of the example, I have added 2000USD for 365 (1 year) and the projected profit is $6351 with a full return including the principal $8351USD.
This is a very good projection, a very good return and is a very secure way of making a serious return on your money and is better than keeping your money in a standard bank account or term deposit.
What do you think? I know where I will be keeping my money.
BitConnect has a variable rate of interest, it is volatile, however the pros out way the cons and I feel that if you have up to 5000US to invest or even compound over a period of time then this is a great option for anyone looking for a more secure investment. You will own BitConnect Coins that will also climb in value, in time, with a limited supply of only 28 million coins.
BITCONNECT COIN (BCC)
• Algorithm : Scrypt (PoW/PoS)
• Symbol Unit BitConnect : BCC
• Total Supply : 28.000.000
• Coin base maturity : 50 blocks
• Total PoW block : 262800
• PoW block reward : 10 BCC
• Rate Per Block : 2 minute
• Minimum Stake : 15 Days
• Maximum Stake : 90 Days
Well, to be straight, I am giving BitConnect and its platform a go because no other coin delivers a similar portfolio of passive income services like this…yet.
I will see how it goes for me and if you are interested in trialling it too, just follow the links and maybe start with just $100 or what you feel is appropriate.
If not…the search continues for feasible returns and passive incomes.
Have a great day.