I have updated my latest investment picks although I am not a financial adviser, just an enthusiast so please take my perspectives with a grain of salt. I also live in Australia so have an Australian market perspective although have recently started engaging in US markets.
Do your own research.
I am preparing for a swing in the markets. A big one. Probably the biggest one in the history of mankind. Huge internationally connected derivative and housing bubble is due to pop in my opinion and it is inevitable very soon. The only reason it hasn’t occurred yet is due to the elite and the Fed propping up the market with false strength with multiple and intensive QE (Quantitate Easing) and stock market manipluation.
Every country in the world is preparing for what is ahead.
Every major player is preparing for what is ahead.
I will be staying away from the banking sector, insurance and any other suggested mainstream ‘blue chips’ and putting my energy in areas that will hedge my wealth now, in the next 18 – 36 months and well into the future.
Always do your own research and choose wisely:
- Invest In Yourself – Self Development (knowledge, learning & research)
- Live Your Passion – Personal Choices (do what you enjoy to do)
- Physical Gold (5% – 15%+ of disposable income)
- Physical Silver (5% – 15%+ of disposable income)
- Precious Metals Mining Sector
- Look at history and look for pump patterns (price surges) during pervious recessions Example: 2008.
- I will refrain from my personal tips here however I am invested in Gold and Silver mines in Australia who have the above indicators.
- Bitcoin (long term buy and hold)
- Dash (currently surging)
- Monero (speculative although highly secure and private)
- Ethereum (bankers are invested in this coin so well financed however some question the future direction)
- Ethereum Classic (the main goal of the project is to ensure survival of the original Ethereum blockchain)
- Ripple (cautiously invested as major pre-mined allocation is held in the hands of the developers however strong business model)
- Steem (social media blogging platform with a strong community invested in its success)
- Solar Power & Nano Dots
- DTZ (AUS)
- DYE (AUS)
- SLX (AUS)
- QTM (AUS)
- QMC (US)
- NXT (US)
- NNOCF (US)
- Also looking at QD Solar however yet to find them on the US Stock Exchange.
- Alternative Energy & Wind Farming
- IFN (AUS)
- GPP (AUS)
- Medicinal Marijuana (AUS)
- MMJ (AUS)
- MXC (AUS)
- AC8 (AUS)
- ZLD (AUS)
- Not yet looking at US stocks in this sector however I will in the future.
- Selfie Drones
- IOT – IOT Group (AUS)
This is where my energy is looking at the moment and I am always seeking more information and staying up to speed with major announcements and financial reporting.
Again, this is just what I am doing as I am interested in these sectors and this is not financial advice.