I found this recipe some what fickle.
Make sure you stick to the quantities suggested and go easy on the pepper.
Turmeric has some very powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
It has been shown to inhibit further growth of cancerous cells.
Turmeric is also well known to treat depression and also helps to lower cholesterol.
Turmeric treats depression with the special property it contains called Curcumin.
How to make turmeric lemonade (without lemons):
Serves 4 People
- 4 cups – cold water.
- 2 Heaped Tsp – freshly grated or powdered Turmeric.
- 4 Tbsp – 100% maple syrup, organic honey or stevia.
- 1 Seeded Lime – Juiced
- 1 Blood Orange – Juiced
- 4 Slices/Cubes Mango
- Pinch of black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir it and serve it with slices of lemon.
It is suggested to always mix black pepper with Curcumin.
- immunity booster
- absorption of essential nutrients
It is best consumed on a daily basis.
Other benefits: Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis, heartburn, jaundice, diarrhoea, gallbladder and stomach pain.