Sacred Geometry Of Snow Flakes
Photographer Alexey Kljatov takes incredible close-up photos of snowflakes in his backyard in Moscow. “I capture snowflakes on the open balcony of my house, mostly on glass surface, lighted by an LED flashlight from the opposite side of the glass, and sometimes in natural light, using dark woollen fabrics as background.”
How were they created?
Via the pythagorean sacred scale of frequencies.
Everything is connected to energy, frequencies and vibrations.
We are like snowflakes, a physical form of sound, and when we have thoughts that are expressed with the right frequencies we become geometrically aligned at a cellular level.
Have you ever wondered why snowflakes are always six-sided?
Although a snowflake is fundamentally different than Hexagonal Water (A snowflake contains billions of hexagonal water molecules) it is a reflection of the specific hexagonal structure that water assumes as it freezes. Snowflakes are formed as super-cooled water condenses around particulate matter in the atmosphere.
Super-cooled water is nearly 100% hexagonally structured. It is able to maintain a liquid state, in the upper atmosphere – even at temperatures well below freezing. As this super-cooled Hexagonal Water freezes, it naturally assumes a shape which reflects the hexagonal unit from which it is made.
To get structured water you either need a mountain stream or you will need a reverse osmosis filter, distiller and then a vitaliser.
It is a 3 part process if you do it at home and I prepare my drinking water everyday this way and it is amazing.
The key to life itself at a cellular level is right here.
Be a snowflake.
Another article to help support the understanding of all this and more – Secrets of the Universe
Maybe you want more?
- Establish your vision, mission, attitude and commitment?
- Learn the 5 secrets to direction?
- Learn the top 26 key attributes of a successful person?
- Learn the 7 pillars of awareness that breeds success?
- Learn the 14 habits of sustainable adaption that will launch you to success and keep you there?
- Follow Facebook – Sebastian Jago Coach Page
- Follow Facebook #2 – OCA Official Facebook Page
- Follow Youtube – FitnessSecretsTV
- Follow Instagram – coach_sabby_j
- Follow Instagram – betterlife_project
Fill in the form below and book your clarity session with Sebastian.