Turmeric has some very powerful anti-inflammatory properties via Curcumin which is found in Turmeric.
It has been shown to inhibit further growth of cancerous cells.
Turmeric is also well known to treat depression and also helps to lower cholesterol.
Other benefits: Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis, heartburn, jaundice, diarrhoea, gallbladder and stomach pain.
Turmeric treats depression with the special property it contains called Curcumin.
How to make turmeric smoothie:
Serves 4 People
- 2 cups – Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp – freshly where to purchase phentermine hydrochloride grated or powdered turmeric.
- 4 Tbsp – 100% organic honey
- 1 Tbsp – Ground dates
- 1 Tsp – Cinnamon
- 1/2 – Banana
- 1 Tsp – Ginger
- Pinch of black pepper
It is suggested to always mix black pepper with Curcumin.
- Mix all the ingredients in a ninja blender.
- Stir it and serve it with a straw
- immunity booster
- absorption of essential nutrients
It is best consumed on a daily basis.