Sebastian’s 22 Ultimate Keys to Success
- Find your passion in life and allow it to consume you.
- Identify your problems, acknowledge them, accept them and commit to a new future based on this new awareness.
- Surround yourself with positive, like minded people who support you and are essentially smarter than you – Remove the naysayers.
- Utilise your internal energy, be aware of your thoughts and harness the power of the law of attraction – Your energy will dictate what you attract into your life.
- Accept your self-value, your self-worth and simply be the best you can be on a daily basis via ACTION & AWARENESS.
- Live life with intent and follow a program, a schedule, a path or a direction – Know where you are going!
- Focus on your “self-development” and make it a priority and make it a personal value – Daily growth, mentally, physically and spiritually.
- Track and acknowledge your progress in all areas of life. Where are you heading? How far have you come?
- Accept that goals change and we have to realign when we achieve milestones – Set goals often.
- Accept that the small steps are the biggest you can take at any one time, an understanding of life long adaption and progression is paramount and the results are always worth it!
- Consistency and perseverance is paramount and is the defining element to success – Don’t quit or stop your self growth!
- Create milestones, take pride in them and keep taking the small steps one at a time.
- Adjust nutrition on a daily/weekly basis, replace bad habits with a new good habit and think consistency of improvement rather than a strict instant change – Food is our medicine.
- You could consider eating 4 to 5 meals daily to stimulate your metabolism however ensure it fits within a reasonable amount of calories based on your body weight, movement and output of energy. (Protein / Carbohydrates / Fats – in every meal is ideal with lots of vegetables).
- Remove food that does not support your health goals (sugar, high glycemic & alcohol).
- Make an effective training and goal stepping schedule and map out your week/month ahead.
- Make a weekly appointment with your coach, seek to move everyday and work on your skills and mobility.
- Execute 2+ minimum weekly HIIT (High Intensity Interval Sessions).
- Learn how to execute full body Calisthenics sessions (handstands, bar work, planche, rings and gymnastics).
- Execute 2+ minimum weekly heavier weights sessions (Deadlifts, Back Squats, & Bench Press – The Big 3 plus other lifting variations based on your skill level)
- Execute multi-planar strength movements based around the 7 primal movement patterns.
- Have a regular testing phase and reassessment of your “lifestyle” every 12 weeks.
Victory loves preparation. Don’t wing things as that is just lazy. Do the work and be thorough. Take that extra time to ensure the quality of what you want to achieve is maintained.
Maybe you want more?
- Establish your vision, mission, attitude and commitment?
- Learn the 5 secrets to direction?
- Learn the top 26 key attributes of a successful person?
- Learn the 7 pillars of awareness that breeds success?
- Learn the 14 habits of sustainable adaption that will launch you to success and keep you there?
- Follow Facebook – Sebastian Jago Coach Page
- Follow Facebook #2 – OCA Official Facebook Page
- Follow Youtube – FitnessSecretsTV
- Follow Instagram – coach_sabby_j
- Follow Instagram – betterlife_project
Fill in the form below and book your clarity session with Sebastian.